VSO 100 Things: 19. Make wine.

The Reason

In June 2009 I hit the big 2-0, making me realise how many things I'd been meaning to do but had simply never got round to doing; so I began making a list of 100 things I'd never done before. This challenge has taken me to the top of mountains, got me on national TV, put me through rather a lot of pain, and helped me raise hundreds of pounds for various charities. Every time I complete a task I'll update this blog by adding a picture as proof. So be sure to become a follower and track my progress!

01/01/2010

19. Make wine.


I received a 'make your own wine' kit for Christmas! Turned out pretty well, although I don't know the precise alcohol content, so it could be lethal...

2 comments:

HRH COLLECTION said...

haha what a fun gift! good luck, hope it doesn't turn out lethal!

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX